A dining table has to stand out. And for it to be exceptionally beautiful, it has to have something that is unique to it. It is usually difficult to find a lovely table with a unique design, if you don’t know where to search for it. This is why we are introducing you to our Mid Century Modern Dining Table Kure Collection. This is the best source of pretty and elegant tables. If you get a table from this collection, you will receive endless compliments from those who see it. Our table is capable of standing out on its own even if you place it in a large dining room. Some of the tables that have special features in our collection include:
- Erik Dining Table – This is a semi-matte-textured-finished-surface table that is resistant to scratches, dents, abrasions and water stains. The smooth beveled edges of this table look chic while the solid wood and smooth veneers gives it a warm touch. The top finish consistS of the eco-friendly, silky powder coat. This coat provides a sharp modern contrast against the natural wood shades. Featuring the Nordic minimalism fashion, the Erick Dining table comes in white and wood hues. The different thing about this table is its beveled edges and tapered legs that stick outside a bit.
- Eiffel Dining Table – This table draws inspiration From DSW chair that was created by Charles and Ray. Their royal creations became extremely popular as far as the mid-century modern designs were concerned. This table boasts a German mid-density fiberboard (MDF), Singapore Green Label endorsed MDF, powder coat, FAS-grade solid beech wood Eiffel base, and plastic floor glides. Although this table requires light assembling, it is one of our tables with special-looking legs.
- Jonas dining Table – If you want to introduce an element of nature to your home, our elegant Jonas dining table is the best. We specifically adore this table because of its legs. These are solid ash wood legs with a tree limbs or branches pattern. The limbs are for providing extra support for the German MDF tabletop and for beauty. The white surface looks smooth, as it features an advanced powder coating technology. The process of coloring the surface produces no hazardous waste in the air, VOC emissions or wastage of any kind. Hence, our Jonas table is eco-friendly, sophisticated and beautiful. It can resist stains, humidity, bacteria, scratches, and direct sunlight. If you want to achieve Scandinavian beauty, try this table.
- Marcus Dining Table – It is important to make time to decorate your home and this Mid Century Modern Dining Table will do the trick. Its wood veneer centerpiece is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Our table features a powder-coated MDF top surface that is created in a very eco-friendly manner. Hence, there is usually no wasted water or harmful emissions, carbon monoxide or formaldehyde. The special thing about this table is its easy-to-detach wood veneer leaf that enables the user to create a seamlessly white table top. This table is suitable for those with small dining places. Possessing a Scandinavian style, this table looks attractive and practical.
- Sven Dining Table – If you want a table with the simplest, refined design, choose our Sven dining table. It is having a table top from Elm veneer that is designed with environmentally-friendly FSC certified FAS-grade lumber. Hence, our Sven table is the most easy to maintain and durable. It comes with a solid ash wood base, clean crafted lines in natural wood and natural beauty. The table is 70.9 inches wide, 35.4 inches deep and 29.9 inches high.
When it comes to picking a great Mid Century Modern Dining Table, feel free to consult us at Rove Concepts website.